- General Contract (pdf) - This contract is the foundation to ALL production positions. Everyone should read this contract.
- Actor (pdf)
- Costume Designer (pdf)
- Costume Shop Supervisor (pdf) & costume construction crew
- General Technician (pdf) - deck hands, board ops & other run crew
- House Management (pdf)
- Lighting Designer (pdf)
- Master Carpenter (pdf) & scenic construction crew
- Master Electrician (pdf) & electricians
- Properties Manager (pdf)
- Publicity (pdf)
- Scenic Charge (pdf) & painters
- Scenic Designer (pdf)
- Sound Designer (pdf)
- Sound Engineer (pdf)
- Stage Manager (pdf)
- Technical Director (pdf)
- Wardrobe Supervisor (pdf) & wardrobe crew
If you are an Assistant to a position, use the contract for the position and add "Assistant" to the top of the contract.
If your in a crew position, you need to understand your immediate superiors duties. You will be assisting that person in fulfilling the requirements of their position.