General Lab Policies
- The Academic Computing labs are open to all Longwood faculty, staff and students
- Users are required to have a valid Longwood ID
- Food and drink are prohibited in all Academic Computing Labs
- A valid Longwood ID is required for printing
- Longwood faculty have the right to ask students to leave when a class is in session
For more information see all ITS Policies and Procedures.
Printing is available at the rate of nine cents per page for black and white and one dollar per page for color.
Any student who wishes to print in an Academic Computing lab or Library public research station MUST use their Longwood University ID card.
Any questions concerning billing must be submitted as a hard copy to User Support Services or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: One print job cannot be more than 75 pages. If you try to print more than this, you will get a notice to contact the helpdesk. They in return will contact the lab manager who will allow your print job. This is to reduce the number of accidental print jobs that have occurred in the past. You can bypass this restriction by breaking your print job into parts, such as one print job of 25 pages, and one of 51 pages.