Are you* a high school student or graduate who has not enrolled in another institution?

Start Here


Are you* a high school graduate and would like to transfer college credit from another institution?

Start Here


Are you currently not a U.S. citizen or do not hold a U.S. permanent resident card?

Start Here


Are you ready to take the next step in advancing your career through a master’s degree, graduate endorsement or professional development?

Start Here

*U.S. citizen, political asylum/refugee, permanent resident, or DACA recipient


Did you previously enroll in classes at Longwood?

Start Here

Second Bachelor’s

Do you hold a bachelor’s degree and interested in earning another?

Start Here


Seeking to take courses for professional development?

Start Here


    Have Questions?

    Ask an admissions counselor.

    Students bumping fists as they pass on Brock Commons