Advance your writing skills in preparation for the fall semester. Designed by college professors and writing faculty to ensure your success in all classes, these brief virtual writing refresher courses are every Tuesday, from 10-11:30 a.m., for 5 weeks starting on June 14.
- June 14 (Session 1): It's all in the details: The baseline for quality writing
- June 21 (Session 2): OMG, there are so many writing formats in college: Breaking down the writing assignment for success.
- June 28 (Session 3): Attacking college writing: A necessary skill for all classes
- July 12 (Session 4): What APA version are we using now? Basic components of APA formatting
- July 19 (Session 5): Grammarly 101: Technical writing and grammar
- August 22 Week (Wrap-Up Session at LU in Hull 128A)