Text Size Print
Transform Your Future
Earn your MBA online – grow your career and transform your future
With Longwood's Online MBA you can further your career while maintaining your professional and personal life.
- Three concentrations –general business, real estate, and retail management. (Note: The retail management concentration is currently under review and not taking applications at this time.)
- Online classes flexible enough to fit your unique situation and schedule.
- Annual summer on-campus residency weekend that creates a vibrant learning environment.
- Small classes taught by full-time tenure-track Ph.D. professors.
- Accredited by AACSB International.
Part-time students complete their degrees in two years; full-time students in 15 months.
Ranked #78 Ranked #31
#3 among VA schools #1 among VA schools
Watch Our Students
Longwood M.B.A '12
University of Iowa, Management program Ph.D. student
"I decided to enroll in MBAdvantage so when I graduated with my B.S. in Chemistry I would be able to explore hundreds of options within the Chemistry profession. I felt the experiences and opportunities presented through MBAdvantage would help me jump-start my career and provide an advantage over other job applicants."
Longwood M.B.A '14
Marketing Manager, C&F Enterprises, Inc.
"Longwood University’s MBA program started paying dividends from day one. Even before graduation, I was able to apply concepts I was learning in my classes to improve my effectiveness at work. By applying all I learned while at Longwood, I have earned recognition in my community and my company as an up and coming business executive. My career prospects have certainly flourished since I graduated."
Average work experience:
Online Courses Right for You?
We strongly encourage you to take the self-assessment that will help you determine if an online course is right for you.