College of Business & Economics
May 10th at 7 p.m. in Jarman Auditorium - Graduate Commencement
May 11th at 9:30 a.m. on Wheeler Mall - Undergraduate Commencement
Visit the commencement link to find out more information about the ceremony.
Award and Scholarship Winners
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
From the News Desk
2013 News Releases
- Retiring Faculty Honored (4/1)
- Longwood Involved in Statewide Effort in Collaborative Research in Logistics (3/15)
- President/CEO of Barber Martin to be Executive-in-Residence at Longwood University (1/22)
- Longwood Business School Reaccredited by MOST prestigious accrediting agency (1/11)
2012 News Releases
- Study Links Workplace Stress to Employees Behaving Badly to Bottom-line Losses (11/30)
- Longwood Center for Cyber Security to Open (11/1)
- McGaughy Center presents classes on Dress for Success and Cocktail Hour Networking (9/26)
- McGaughy Center presents classes on Business Meal Etiquette (9/24)
- Mark Fernandes, Chief Leadership Officer with Luck Companies, takes part in Delta Sigma Pi's Guest Speaker Series (9/20)
- Leader in Laboratory Diagnostic Testing to Speak at Longwood (9/19)
What Alumni Are Saying...
Holly Cooney '09
Navy Financial Management Trainee
Pentagon, Washington D.C.