An online, self-paced, 14-hour training designed to fulfill the Virginia Board of Social Work’s requirement for Licensed Clinical Social Workers to provide clinical supervision to social workers pursuing their LCSW.
Cost of attendance is $250 (or $225 Longwood alum).
Anyone interested in providing supervision is eligible to attend.
Topics covered in the training include:
- Supervision regulations outlined by the Virginia Board of Social Work
- The supervisory relationship
- Ethical supervision
- Key concepts related to supervision in rural settings
- Critical cultural competence
- Models and theories of supervision
Offered over five days and includes four hours of synchronous engagement.
Contact Shayla Betts, LCSW (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Teresa Reynolds, LCSW (email@example.com) for more information.