VCCS & RBC Transfer Guide

If you are transferring from Richard Bland College or any Virginia Community College, please consult the Transfer Guide.

In compliance with the State Policy on Transfer, if you earn the Associate of Arts, the Associate of Science or the Associate of Arts and Science Degree from one of the Maryland or Virginia community colleges or Richard Bland College, prior to attending Longwood, all Lower Division General Education Goals or all Foundations-level Civitae Core Curriculum requirements will be fulfilled. In addition, Longwood allows all of your courses taken for that degree to transfer (including C grades). For more information, see the State Policy on Transfer.

(A transfer student is defined as a student entering the institution for the first time, but known to have previously attended a post-secondary institution in the fall semester after high school graduation and beyond.)