A grade of "C" or better must be earned in each course for students not receiving the transferrable associates degree. When there is no direct course equivalent, the course will be accepted as an elective in that discipline. It is best to choose courses with Longwood equivalencies when possible, rather than selecting courses designated as electives.

Before planning a schedule of classes at a two-year college, please consult closely the sections on I. General Education (31 Lower Division) II. Degree Requirements, and III. Major Requirements. If a course fulfills all or part of one of the General Education Goals, the goal number is indicated in parentheses.

Course by Course Equivalency 

Please use the Transfer Equivalency System to review how your courses will transfer.