Before you complete your internship for credit, you must meet the following:
- Have a cumulative and major GPA of 2.33 or higher
- Earned a minimum of 60 credit hours
- Declared business or economics as your major and a concentration
- Completed MANG 391: Professional Skills Development
- Completed the specific prerequisite for your concentration:
- Accounting = ACCT 340: Intermediate Accounting I
- Finance = FINA 350: Principles of Finance
- Information Systems and Cyber Security = ISCS 370: Principles of Management Information Systems
- Management = MANG 360: Principles of Management
- Marketing = MARK 380: Principles of Marketing
Need help finding your internship? Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with the McGaughy Center.
Check out our McGaughy Center Canvas page for internship and job posts as well as helpful information and tips!