Students in Dr. Sujan Henkanaththegedara's and Dr. Mary Lehman's BIOL 251- Introduction to Ecology and Evolution classes will present their novel research during the Spring Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry on April 23.
Visit the Martinelli Board Room between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM and 1:45 and 3:30 PM to hear about their research. Topics will include:
- Utilizing Macroinvertebrate Assemblages as a Proxy for Water Quality
- The Life-history and ecology of Procambarus acutus at Lancer Park in Farmville, Virginia
- Daily Activity Patterns of Avian Communities in Lancer Park
- Can soaking seeds in aspirin help plants to overcome stress?
- Bird Feeding Preferences: Seed or Suet?
- Effects of Distance from Water Sources on Moss Density and Diversity
Please stop by to hear about the students' research.