Students from Dr. Renee Gutierrez's SPAN 350-Masterpieces of Spanish American Literature and INST 495 classes will present their research during the Spring Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry on April 23.
Please visit Ruffner 115 between 1:45 PM and 4:00 PM to hear about their research. Topics will include:
- Immigration Journeys to the USA
- Guns, Gangs, and the Border: Overlapping Extensions of Power
- ’Will I Be Damaged?’ Effects of Being in a Mixed-Status Family
- El Romanticismo no es Romantico
- El Pos Boom, Camo Pensaban en los 1970s-80s
and more! Please stop by to hear about the students' research.