So you’re ready to be a Lancer? Select the best option to submit your $400 deposit:
- Mail: Send a check or money order along with the Enrollment Deposit Form (pdf) to: Longwood Admissions, 201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909
- Online: Pay your enrollment deposit with a credit card or debit card via our online payment portal (step by step instructions below). Please note that ACH drafts cannot be accepted and a nonrefundable 2.95% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit/debit card payments.
- Delayed Deposit: You may be concerned about your family’s finances—we get it! Complete the Delayed Deposit Form to secure your spot without making a payment right now.
Deposits are not refundable after May 1, 2024 for fall enrollment.
Steps to submit your $400 deposit online:
- Activate your LancerNet ID
- Go to http://password.longwood.edu/
- Click on "I am a new student and need to activate my LancerNet ID and LiveMail accounts." Click Submit.
- Enter your LancerNet ID (provided in an email to your personal email account).
- Enter your birthdate.
- Check the personal email address that you have on file at the university (provided in your acceptance packet) to receive a link to create your LancerNet password.
- Log in to myLongwood by going to: http://my.longwood.edu/
- Enter your LancerNet ID and password.
- Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "My Student Account."
- Read the information, scroll to the bottom, and click on "Click here to view your account information."
- Click on the "Deposit" tab on the home page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the term for which you have been admitted.
- From the next drop-down menu, select "Undergraduate (UG)."
- Click "Continue" to make the deposit. At this point, you will see details about the deposit you are making.
- For payment method, select "Credit Card via PayPath" (the only online payment option for deposits is by credit card). Click the green "Select" button.
- Click "Continue" to PayPath to process the payment.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Union Pay, BCcard, Dina Card
Debit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard
If you have any technical issues, please contact Longwood User Support Services at (434) 395-4357 or (877) 267-7883.