Clubs & Organizations
Mandatory Meeting for Clubs and Organizations
Dates will be posted soon.
Special Weekend Dates
- Family Weekend September 19-21, 2014
- Oktoberfest October 4, 2014
- Spring Weekend April 10-11, 2015
How to Start a Club or Organization
New groups seeking first-time registration and SGA recognition must submit a constitution and a Student Club and Organization Registration Form to the Student Union/Student Involvement Office.
All materials will be forwarded to SGA for review and registration approval. Students seeking information about fraternity or sorority expansion need to consult the Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Learn more about the policies and procedures
Access your organization's information to update membership and/or officer information:
- CollegiateLink Log In
- CollegiateLink Registration Instructions
- Mandatory Meeting Powerpoint Presentation