CMM for Transfer Students

To maximize opportunity and greater access, CMM participants have the option of first attending one of our partner schools or a community college before transferring to Longwood to complete their program of study in teacher education, along with the attainment of their Bachelor’s degree.

Graduate students in programs of education or special education are also eligible for involvement in the Call Me MISTER program. Information on involvement in the Call Me MISTER program through transfer is available upon request.