College of Business & Economics
- February 14th - Scholarship applications due by 5:00 p.m.
- February 20th - Mock Interviews - MANG 391
- February 20th - Internship Seminar, Rob Havey of UDig - 3:30-5:00 p.m., Hiner Auditorium
- February 20th - Executive in Residence, Brad Schwartz - 7:00 p.m., Wygal Hall Auditorium
- February 24th - Major Field Test - 5:30 p.m., Computer labs
- February 25th - Etiquette Dinner - MANG 391 & MANG 360 - 5:45-8:00 p.m., Nance and Tea Room, Dorrill Dining Hall
- February 28th - Deadline for CBE applications
Award and Scholarship Winners
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
From the News Desk
2014 News Releases
- CEO of Monarch Bank to speak at Longwood Feb. 20 (2/4)
- Longwood launches Virginia’s first online MBA in real estate (1/13)
- Longwood online graduate business programs ranked among best in nation by U.S. News & World Report (1/8)
- Harm by cynical employees greater than the good by positive ones, Longwood professor finds (1/7)
2013 News Releases
- Former assistant U.S. commerce secretary to speak at Longwood on Nov. 4 (10/23)
- Research by Longwood professor finds no support for "evil genius" theory (10/23)
- Longwood economist says socio-economic factors primarily predict SOL pass rates (10/30)
- Longwood study measures impact of sex offenders on a neighborhood (10/7)
- Jamba Juice executive to speak on personal branding at Longwood (9/26)
- Longwood's Cyber Security Center is first in Virginia to receive national digital forensics designation (9/18)
- College of Business and Economics alumni to host golf tournament, networking event (8/12)
- Research by two Longwood professors featured in Wall Street Journal article (6/25)
- Longwood offers dual-enrollment course in finance for high school students (5/22)
What Alumni Are Saying...
Holly Cooney '09
Navy Financial Management Trainee
Pentagon, Washington D.C.
The CBE Alumni Advisory Board offers CBE juniors and seniors a professional mentoring program. For information on how to request a mentor, click here.