College of Business & Economics
- October 2nd - Internship Seminar at 3:30pm in Hiner 207
- October 2nd - Executive-in-Residence: Ms. Ann-Marie Campbell, President of the Southern Division of The Home Depot at 7:30pm in Wygal, Molnar Recital Hall
- October 30th - Internship Seminar at 3:30pm in Hiner 207
Award and Scholarship Winners
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
From the News Desk
2014 News Releases
- Longwood students benefiting from relationship with top graduate program in information systems (6/11)
- Longwood College of Business and Economics gives $10,000 to local elementary school to support leadership development (5/9)
- Is the party hopping or is it dead? New app takes the guesswork out of the club scene (5/1)
- When using a buyer-broker, there’s a better way to get a better deal, Longwood professor finds in real estate research (4/30)
- Is the party hopping or is it dead? New app takes the guesswork out of the club scene (4/28)
- 2014 Elections' Impact on Investors to be Focus of Longwood Presentation March 13 (3/12)
- Dr. George Banks' Research Reported in the Wall Street Journal (2/24)
- CEO of Monarch Bank to speak at Longwood Feb. 20 (2/4)
- Longwood launches Virginia’s first online MBA in real estate (1/13)
- Longwood online graduate business programs ranked among best in nation by U.S. News & World Report (1/8)
- Harm by cynical employees greater than the good by positive ones, Longwood professor finds (1/7)
What Alumni Are Saying...
Holly Cooney '09
Navy Financial Management Trainee
Pentagon, Washington D.C.
The CBE Alumni Advisory Board offers CBE juniors and seniors a professional mentoring program. For information on how to request a mentor, click here.