Complete the CSDCAS Application. Applications in CSDCAS Verified status on or before February 1st will be considered. CSDCAS advises that it takes four weeks after achieving Complete status to be in Verified status.
Complete applications must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- An undergraduate major in Communication Sciences and Disorders or an undergraduate major in a different discipline with a cumulative degree GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale OR a master’s degree
- Minimum of three recommendations.
Longwood CSD undergraduates: two of the three must be from faculty other than Longwood CSD faculty.
- Official GRE scores no more than five years old. (Institutional Code – 0068) Be sure your name on the GRE scores matches the name on your CSDCAS application. If not, contact CSDCAS to resolve.)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended – this includes dual enrollment transcripts. All official transcripts MUST be sent to CSDCAS.
- Résumé or curriculum vitae that details your work experience, education, leadership and professional organization activities, and scholarly activities, including publications, presentations, research, honors and awards.
In addition to the CSDCAS application, complete the Longwood University Online Application, on or before the February 1 deadline. CSDCAS applications will not be considered if the Longwood application has not been submitted.
Application Review Process: Applications are reviewed annually after the February 1 deadline for consideration for admission to the subsequent fall semester. Applicants are sent notification of a decision no later than March 15 and must accept the offer-of-admission by submitting a deposit by April 15.
Students accepted for the fall semester are given the option of taking courses the preceding summer.