The Longwood University Alumni Association is pleased to sponsor an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates. The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance: Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $50 million.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Accidental Death Insurance: Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide. The more active you are, the more important it is for you to consider Accidental Death insurance.
- Health Insurance: Short-term medical insurance is available for temporary coverage, and ACA (Affordable Care Act)-compliant plans are available for your long-term needs.
- Telehealth: Talk to a doctor any time, anywhere. Physicians are available 24/7 with no limit on the time of consultation or frequency of calls—and there are no co-pays or deductibles.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Special Event Insurance: Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
- Dental An array of preventive and diagnostic dental services at costs that are significantly lower than typical dental fees. Two valuable program options are available: PPO and Dental HMO/Managed Care.
- Identity Theft Protection Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Small Business Insurance We offer an all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration.
For more information visit http://LU.MeyerAndAssoc.com or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.