The following form is required when enrolling for either an internship or a research project for credit.  Please complete as much as possible on a computer, then print and sign the form.  Give the form to the Longwood faculty member who will assign you a grade at the end of the internship (generally your academic advisor).  Hand-in the form before registration closes for the term during which you will complete the internship.

If you have difficulty opening or using the above form in Microsoft Word, the following version is a PDF with fillable text fields.