Text Size Print
- Faculty: Teaching, full-time or adjunct.
View open faculty positions >>
- Administrative & Professional: Supervisory, Contract.
View open AP positions >>
- Classified: Full-time with state benefits.
View open classified positions >>
- Wage: Part-time, hourly, no benefits.
View open part-time positions >>
Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- I-9 Form(pdf)
- For Employers: How do I Complete Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification? (USCIS Publication, pdf)
- For Employers: M-274 Handbook - Instructions for Completing Form I-9 (pdf)
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Effective June 1, 2011, Longwood University will use the E-Verify system to confirm identity and work authorization.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Longwood University will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of accommodation in order to provide access to the application, interviewing and selection process.
You are not required to note the presence of a disability on your application. If, however, you require accommodations in the application and/or interview process please contact the Office of Human Resources at 434.395.2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.