Intramural sports are open to ALL students (Full time, Part-time, graduate and distant learner), faculty, and staff. Men's, Women's, and Co-Recreation leagues are offered in full-season sports. Our one day tournament sports mainly offer one open league and proceeds are frequently donated to a philanthropic organization"
Spring 2020 Intramural Schedule
Intramural Handbook (pdf)
Captains Meetings are held in room 305 of the Health and Fitness Center.
Covid19 Guidelines and Precautions
- Staff will wear masks and complete daily screening
- Participants will complete a pregame screening questionnaire
- Equipment will be sanitized between games
- 10 Ft distance between participants during the activity
- 3v3 Sand volleyball League
- Disc Golf Leauge and tournament (Teams of 2)
- Punt, Pass, and Kick Tournament
- Kickball Tournaments
- Horse/Trickshot/Free Throw Tournament
Questions or Concerns
Intramural Sports Office (434) 395-2316