On Campus Support

Resilience, Involvement, Support, Empowerment (R.I.S.E.) Peer Mentor Program
Quincy Goodine
(434) 395-2489

Collaborating with Lancers for Academic Success (CLASP)
Dr. Erica Brown-Meredith
CLASP Program Director
(434) 395-2349

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Health & Fitness Center Upper Level
201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909

Accessibility Resources
Brock Hall
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
(434)395-2391 trs: 711

Office of Student Conduct and Integrity
Eason Hall G-O8A
201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909

Longwood Campus Police
Dorrill Dining Hall
201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909

Dean of Students
Eason G-O81
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Residential and Commuter Life
Eason G-13
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Human Resources
Eason 109
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Off Campus Support

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
Buckingham Co Branch Unit #7051
RR2 BOX 2060
Farmville, VA 23901

U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights (OCR)

Additional Educational Resources

Access or Accommodations Questions

Questions concerning access or accommodations should contact Accessibility Resources at (434)395-2391 (V) or (800)828-1120 (TT Relay).

Employment Questions

Questions or concerns regarding employment please contact the Equal Opportunity and Cheif Human Resources Officer, Lisa Mooney at (434)395-2074.

Sex or Gender Identity Discrimination (Title IX)

For more information or if you believe you have been subject to discrimination on the basis of sex or gender identity, please contact Longwood University’s Title IX Coordinator, Sasha Johnson.

Read more from the Student Handbook.

Title VI (Non-Discrimination and Harassment)

Say Something is a centralized, online resource that Longwood University students and employees may use to make a report of their concerns related to:

  • Bias/Non-Discrimination
  • Hazing
  • Title VI (Non-Discrimination and Harassment)


For more information concerning bias-related behavior or other forms of discrimination contact the office of Multicultural Affairs or the Dean of Students.