Campus Updates - What's new?
- Check your email for the Weekly Wire
- Check out the bulletin board in the Commuter Lounge (SouthEast Landings) and other common areas
- Look for "table tents" in Doril Dining Hall
For details about University closings, call (434)395-2000 or look for an inclement weather banner on Longwood.edu.
Purchase your parking decal no later than the second day of school. Decals may be purchased or reserved online. If you prefer to pay in person, you may pay in the Office of Cashiering (Lancaster 201A) and pick up your pass from Laura Rice. Please park in your designated area at all times!
Parking Permit Registration
If you prefer to pay in person, you may pay in the Office of Cashiering (Lancaster 201A) and pick up your pass from Laura Rice. Please park in your designated area at all times!
- Want to get involved in a campus organization? Contact Gary Honickel or stop by Lankford 201.
- Carry your Lancer Card (Longwood student ID card) at all times. The Lancer Card Center is in Coyner G10, (434) 395-2715.
- Are you going to be on campus at night? Call Campus Escort Service at extension 2091, from any on-campus phone and a trained escort will accompany you from a building to your car, or any other campus destination.
- Use the blue campus phones if you need assistance.
- Get to know your professors! They are one of your most important campus contacts. Let them know of any potential obstacles or special circumstances associated with your commuting lifestyle that could impact classroom performance.
RCL wants to know what you think!
One of RCL's primary functions is to serve as an advocate on your behalf, so don't be shy about bringing interests and concerns to our attention.