Campus Updates - What's new?
- Check your email for regular, important communication from Commuter Life staff
- Look for "table tents" in Dorrill Dining Hall
For details about University closings, call (434)395-2000 or look for an inclement weather banner on Longwood.edu.
Visit Longwood Parking Services for information on parking permits, permitted parking areas and Farmville Area Bus (FAB) Schedule.
- Want to get involved in a campus organization? Contact Student Engagement at (434) 395-2103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carry your Lancer Card (Longwood student ID card) at all times. The Lancer Card Center is in Coyner G10, (434) 395-2715.
- Are you going to be on campus at night? Call Campus Escort Service at extension 2091, from any on-campus phone and a trained escort will accompany you from a building to your car, or any other campus destination.
- Use the blue campus phones if you need assistance.
- Get to know your professors! They are one of your most important campus contacts. Let them know of any potential obstacles or special circumstances associated with your commuting lifestyle that could impact classroom performance.
RCL wants to know what you think!
One of RCL's primary functions is to serve as an advocate on your behalf, so don't be shy about bringing interests and concerns to our attention.