The Department of Space Planning and Business Information Systems supports Longwood University's mission and goals by working with various campus partners and the community.
Campus-Wide Space Management
- Develops and carries out campus-wide space management processes to effectively and efficiently utilize campus physical assets in support of the entire university community.
- Maintains the inventory of all university-owned or leased real property.
The department acts as the university liaison to communicate projects that will impact the university and local communities.
Business Information Systems
- Manages and maintains the Work Order Management System.
- Manages reporting functions from the Work Order System.
- Provides assistance with technical functions for Operations and Services departments.