Campus Updates - What's new? 

  • Check your email for regular, important communication from Commuter Life staff
  • Look for "table tents" in Dorrill Dining Hall

Inclement Weather 

For details about University closings, call (434)395-2000 or look for an inclement weather banner on


Visit Longwood Parking Services for information on parking permits, permitted parking areas and Farmville Area Bus (FAB) Schedule.

Around Campus

  • Want to get involved in a campus organization? Contact Student Engagement at (434) 395-2103 or  
  • Carry your Lancer Card (Longwood student ID card) at all times. The Lancer Card Center is in Eason 204, (434) 395-2715.
  • Use the blue campus phones if you need assistance.
  • Get to know your professors! They are one of your most important campus contacts. Let them know of any potential obstacles or special circumstances associated with your commuting lifestyle that could impact classroom performance.

RCL wants to know what you think! 

One of RCL's primary functions is to serve as an advocate on your behalf, so don't be shy about bringing interests and concerns to our attention.