When can I check into my assigned location?
Wednesday, August 19 – Sunday, August 23, 2020
Prior to August, each student will receive an individualized newsletter that will be sent to the student's Longwood email account. This newsletter will provide the student with their designated arrival time. The chart below can also be used to determine this designated arrival time.
Need- to- Know At Check-In
Please observe Longwood University’s Smoke-Free policy. Smoking is permitted only in the Designated Smoking Areas of campus.
Arrive at your designated move-in time.
Plan to report to the lobby or check-in location of your assigned residence hall.
Staff will verify your room assignment and identity (please provide picture identification) then will provide you with keys and a other of check-in material.
- Do NOT park on the grass.
- Parking Regulations are in effect year-round.
- Move unloaded vehicles, immediately to the appropriate student parking area.
- Vehicles that park out of their designated parking areas will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Please park correctly from the first day you arrive on campus to avoid this unpleasant experience.
DO NOT drag personal belongings or University furniture across the floors. Please respect the hard work of our housekeeping staff.
All Longwood issued room furniture MUST STAY in the assigned room/apartment.
Maintenance and Housekeeping
Report any maintenance or housekeeping needs online with a work order.
All cardboard should be crushed and taken outside to the designated recycling sites (look for the large dumpsters).
Do NOT allow personal belongings or trash to obstruct the walkways or stairways. Think fire and personal injury prevention!