- Advising for Undeclared Majors
- Graduation Requirements
- How to add an Emergency Contact
- Information for Faculty & Staff
- Non-Degree Students
- Transfer of Credits
- Undergraduate Policies & Regulations
- University Withdrawal and Temporary Leave
- Veterans Benefits
- 125% Rule
Text Size Print
Office of the Registrar
Longwood University will be closed Wednesday, November 25-Friday, November 27. We will reopen on Monday, November 30 at 8:15am.
Have a wonderful break and Thanksgiving!
Helpful Hints from the Registrar's Office:
- Bring your photo ID when you visit us. You will be required to present it.
- Review your schedule and billing information often through myLongwood.
- Become familiar with Longwood University policies and procedures. They can be found in the University Academic Catalogs. Empower yourself with knowledge!
- Visit with your assigned academic advisor. Your advisor is your link to the most correct academic requirements that apply to your academic career and pursuits.
Have you moved off campus?
If you have, stop by the Office of the Registrar today to update your local mailing address. You can also complete and email the form to us (make sure you physically sign the form before scanning it).
Everything you need to know
Do you know what FERPA (Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) is? Click below to view all of the information you need to know about FERPA.
Have you submitted your Application for Degree?
Students who have 75 earned hours need to submit an Application for Degree before August 31, 2015. Failure to submit your Application for Degree could mean a hold is placed on your account that prevents registration.
Turn in your form today...it means you are one step closer to commencement!!
Mission / Purpose
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to fulfilling the mission of the university by providing accurate academic records and registration support to faculty, staff and students. We provide and maintain accurate and timely academic records while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of those records in accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, rules and policies. Our staff is dedicated to friendly and supportive service.
Hours of Operation
Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- Academic Calendar
- Course Search
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalogs
- Add / Drop / Withdraw Dates
- Exam Schedule
- Spring 2016 Registration(pdf)
- Grading Information
- Academic Advising
- Tuition and Fees
- Info for Parents & Families