- Advising for Undeclared Majors
- Graduation Requirements
- How to add an Emergency Contact
- Information for Faculty & Staff
- Non-Degree Students
- Policies & Regulations
- Records & Transcripts
- Transfer of Credits
- University Withdrawal and Temporary Leave
- Veterans Benefits
- 125% Rule
Text Size Print
Office of the Registrar
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR!
Our services extend to students both near AND far!
Helpful Hints from the Registrar's Office:
- ALWAYS bring either your Student ID Card or photo ID when you visit us and learn your LNUMBER . It will greatly enhance your experience in the Office of the Registrar (Barlow 101). We are committed to protecting your identity. We will ask to see photo identification. It will make things easier if you have it with you and are prepared to present it.
- Review your schedule and billing information often. It is up to you to make sure you are in the right classes and that your bill has been paid. Remember to check this info in myLongwood often. It is so much easier to make sure your schedule is correct than it is to try to correct it after the last day to add and drop.
- Become familiar with Longwood University policies and procedures. They can be found in the University Academic Catalogs. Empower yourself with knowledge!
- Visit with your assigned academic advisor. Your advisor is your link to the most correct academic requirements that apply to your academic career and pursuits. Please don't self-advise or rely on friends for academic advice because policies and procedures do change and policies that may apply to your friends or peers may not apply to you.
Mission / Purpose
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to fulfilling the mission of the university by providing accurate academic records and registration support to faculty, staff and students. We provide and maintain accurate and timely academic records while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of those records in accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, rules and policies. Our staff is dedicated to friendly and supportive service.
The Office of the Registrar is looking forward to the start of a new academic year! Classes for the fall semester will begin on Monday, August 25 at 8 AM.
Need an Internship?
Need internship information? Your department chair is your source for all internship information, make an appointment today!
Hours of Operation
Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- Academic Calendar
- Course Search
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalogs
- Add / Drop / Withdraw Dates
- Exam Schedule
- Spring 2015 Registration
- Grading Information
- Academic Advising
- Tuition and Fees
- Info for Parents & Families