Request Electronic Transcript 

Check with the employer, institution, etc. before requesting an electronic transcript. Some do not accept electronic transcripts.

If you need a transcript sent directly from our office, please refer to the "Can't Order Online" section below.

Example: the Virginia Department of Education does not accept electronic transcripts. 

Request to Hold Transcript

Please request your transcript as "Send Now" if you have already graduated and/or your grades have already posted. 

If you request a transcript to be held for grades and/or degree, your transcript will be sent out after the end of the term in which you requested the transcript.

Example: If you graduated in May but request your transcript to be held for degree in June, your transcript will not be sent until summer degrees are awarded.


Current Students

Official Transcripts

Access the Parchment eTranscript Ordering Website by following the instructions below.

  • Log into myLongwood
  • Click on Student tab
  • Click Order Official Transcript-eParchment under the Student Shortcuts

Unofficial Transcripts

Print your unofficial transcript via the Student Tab in myLongwood.

To print your unofficial transcript:

  • Go to your Student Tab
  • Click Academic Transcript (unofficial)
  • Once your transcript populates, click Print Preview.
  • Make sure the layout is "Only selected frame. Your transcript will print in the correct format.


LancerCash logo

Current students can now pay with LancerCash in the Office of the Registrar. Simply bring your Lancer Card with you to request your transcript.

Former Students

Official Transcripts

  • Follow the link below to request your official transcript.
  • Securely use your debit or credit card to pay.

Online Transcript Ordering Website

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form
  • Unofficial transcripts are processed within 24-48
  • Unofficial transcripts can be picked up, mailed first class, or faxed.

Can't Order Online?

Complete the Official Transcript Request Form and return it to our office.

  • Keep in mind that there is a delay when using this method because you are required to send the completed request form, with payment,  to the Office of Cashiering.
  • Official transcripts take 3-5 business days to process after receipt.
  • There is a delay when using this method because you are required to send payment to the Office of Cashiering after you submit your form online.

Transcript Requests From Third Parties

Please send your transcript request, with a signed consent form and payment, to the address below.

Sending it to the address below prevents processing of the payment before we can check to make sure the student's account is clear of any holds.

Longwood University
Office of the Registrar
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Parchment eTranscripts

Longwood University has authorized Parchment to provide transcript services. This process allows students (current and former) to use a credit or debit card to order and pay for transcripts in a safe online transaction.

For questions or help, please contact Parchment Support at 888-277-8132.