Psychology is the study of thoughts and behavior. You’ll learn about psychological disorders, how the body is related to psychology, how to improve worker productivity, how stereotypes and discrimination work, what children’s stages of development are, how our memory works.
You'll develop the skills to
- Collect, manage, analyze and interpret data
- Write professional quality reports and give oral presentations
- Think critically, creatively and ethically
- Behave ethically in the context of research and practice
- Interpret contemporary events using psychological principles
- Work effectively and responsibly with others