Since 2015, nearly 300 scholarships, totaling more than 3 million dollars, have been given to 1,100 LU students.
All Longwood students, Graduate and Undergraduate, can complete the scholarship application and be considered for all institutional scholarships. You are only required to complete the application once an academic year.
Filing Your FAFSA
The FAFSA for 2019-2020 school year will be available after October 1, 2018. Be sure to file your FAFSA by the priority filing date of March 1.
Longwood School Code: 003719
You'll need Longwood University's school code on your FAFSA.
Contact at email@example.com or (434) 395-2077.
Student Scholarship Application Process
Log in using your LancerNet ID and Password. If you need help logging in clear your browser history and/or contact the Help Desk, (434)395-4357.
First Time Applicants
- Log into https://longwood.academicworks.com/ using your LancerNet ID and password
- Complete the General Application and verify your information
- View the Recommended Scholarships or Search for scholarships
- Apply to any and everything that you are qualified for and interested in
- Check your email – confirmation that you submitted your scholarship application will come to your Longwood email
- Relax – scholarship review committees meet in the spring and you will be notified starting in July if you were awarded a scholarship
Questions: Reach out to Ashley Crute, Director of Scholarships at 434-395-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Confirmation
Check your LU email account for your Submission Confirmation. Also, complete and submitted applications are indicated by “Complete” on the Applications tab within your scholarship account.
Faculty and Staff Application Review
The Reviewer process is confidential.
- Log into AcademicWorks using your LancerNet ID and Password.
- Create an AcademicWorks account. You'll receive an email, with your login information, to your LU email account.
- Attend a scholarship reviewer workshop or view our AcademicWorks Login Instructions For References and Reviewers (pdf) to learn more.
Please email email@example.com or call (434)395-4846.
Follow us on Twitter or Instagram, @longwoodscholar.