Current students may use the Transcript Re-Evaluation Form if they would like their transfer credit re-evaluated. Please carefully read and follow all instructions provided on the form.

More information about transfer credit

Submission Information

Submit the completed form, with the appropriate signatures to the Office of the Registrar by:

  • Scanning and emailing it to
  • Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Brock Hall 112
  • Faxing it to 434-395-2252
  • Mailing it to:

    Longwood University
    Office of the Registrar
    201 High Street
    Farmville, VA 23909

Once your form and supporting documentation is received, the appropriate degree auditor will review and notify you of the results.