Order an Unofficial Transcript

Complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and submit via mail, fax, or in person. If you require additional copies, please photocopy the unofficial transcript. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and are typically processed within 5-7 business days. Additional time is required for requests of student records prior to 2007 and for requests made at the end of the semester.

Unofficial transcripts are not available in electronic format, except for currently enrolled students (see below).


Currently enrolled students and alumni with access to myLongwood may view and print web self-service unofficial transcripts. Go to myLongwood and login to Banner. Select the Student tab and click the Student Records link. Select the Academic Transcript (unofficial) link to view your web self-service unofficial transcript.  Once your transcript populates, click Print Preview.  Make sure the layout is “only selected frame” to ensure your transcript will print correctly.