Use the Course Withdrawal Form (PDF) to withdraw from a class when the option is unavailable via myLongwood.

Fill out and sign the form.

  • If you are under 46 earned credit hours, a first-semester transfer student, or a Social Work major, you will need your academic advisor to sign this form.
  • NCAA Athletes for Longwood will need to have the form signed by their Athletics Academic Support Coordinator.
  • Dropping under full-time status requires the signatures of both the Office of Financial Aid and the Office of Residential and Commuter Life if you live on campus and/or receive financial aid.

Submit the completed form with appropriate signatures to the Office of the Registrar before the appropriate deadline.

Submission Information

Once your form is completed and you have obtained the needed signatures, submit the form by:

  • Scanning and emailing it to
  • Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Brock Hall 112
  • Faxing it to 434-395-2252
  • Mailing it to:

    Longwood University
    Office of the Registrar
    201 High Street
    Farmville, VA 23909