Complete the Program Change Form (pdf) to change/update your major, minor or concentration.

Complete the Catalog Change Form (PDF) to change your catalog year.

Steps to take:

  • Fill out and sign the form. Don't forget to read and check the two boxes below the signature line.
  • If you are an NCAA athlete at Longwood, the Athletic Academic Support Coordinator's signature is required.
  • Major change forms must be signed by the Department Chair of the major you wish to change to. He/she will assign you a new advisor.
  • Submit your form to the Office of the Registrar.

Helpful Tips:

  • Business Administration and Liberal Studies Special Education concentrations require the assignment of an advisor. Please see the Department Chair if you are adding either to your program.
  • If you are changing your major to "Undeclared," bring your form to the Office of the Registrar in Brock Hall.

Submission Information

Submit the completed form, with the appropriate signatures to the Office of the Registrar by:

  • Scanning and emailing it to
  • Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Brock Hall 112
  • Faxing it to (434) 395-2252
  • Mailing it to:

    Longwood University
    Office of the Registrar
    201 High Street
    Farmville, VA 23909